The constant evolving of fiscal regulations requires an ongoing monitoring of the Client’s tax position together with a review of its corporate strategies.
The Firm has special teams providing ordinary and extraordinary assistance and consultancy on tax issues at a local and international level, ongoing, both ordinary and extraordinary, also with regard to acquisitions (M&A), corporate reorganisation and tax planning operations, local and international, and in the application of bilateral agreements against double taxation for multinational group companies and businesses, both locally and globally, but also for local businesses and natural persons.
The services offered include:
- Ongoing assistance in the proper application of tax law in the areas of direct and indirect taxation;
- Assistance in the calculation of the tax burden and in the preparation of tax returns for direct taxes, IRAP, VAT and substitute tax;
- Analysis and specific studies aimed at seizing the opportunities provided by changes in tax law by means of ongoing and structured tax planning activities;
- Fiscal Check-ups and Due Diligence;
- Tax Representation;
- Assistance to Tax Expatriates;
- Information on tax fulfilments and the latest regulatory changes by means of a monthly Tax Newsletter.